Bad Side Of The Moon - Elton John Forum

Nuovo album piano, basso e batteria prodotto da T Bone Burnett !!!, Registrazioni gennaio 2012

« Older   Newer »
deacon Lee
view post Posted on 18/7/2011, 09:41 by: deacon Lee     +3   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Estratto da Music Week.

www.musicweek.com/story.asp?sectioncode=2&storycode=1045978

The planned launch of a label naturally also introduces the option of Elton himself putting out his own releases through it. It is definitely a possibility, but a decision he does not need to make just yet. Maybe [I will],” he says. “I don’t want to shit in my own nest because I do have a great relationship with Universal and they’ve been very helpful so I haven’t really crossed that road yet. I’ve got two albums to do and I really want to make the best two albums I can. It would be stupid for me to go anywhere else because my catalogue is with Universal.”

He will begin recording the first of those albums in the new year, reuniting with T Bone Burnett who produced his album The Union with Elton’s own mentor Leon Russell. “We’ve booked two weeks in the studio in January and Bernie [Taupin] is writing as we speak and I just want to make an album of good songs. I’m just going to go in the studio and write and see what happens and maybe just write before I go in and I really enjoyed working with T Bone and look forward to that experience again.”

1083 replies since 18/7/2011, 09:41   19568 views