Bad Side Of The Moon - Elton John Forum

sarà autentico?

« Older   Newer »
madmanbb
view post Posted on 15/5/2014, 09:45     +1   -1

nessuno ne ha mai visto una copia, sarà autentico?
(una volta forse avrei fatto pazzie, ora pensando ad un CD di Elton degli anni 90 proprio no!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELTON-JOHN-PLAYS...=item5affdb946f

view post Posted on 15/5/2014, 18:18     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Dai Beppe, falla questa pazzia!

madmanbb
view post Posted on 15/5/2014, 19:51     +1   -1

no, no!
è un CD (fosse un vinile ...), ed è un Elton di un periodo abbastanza gramo, più di 20 euro non li offrirei! :D

madmanbb
view post Posted on 16/5/2014, 08:08     +1   -1

il possessore ha scritto su FB:

Hi all group members. My name is Simon and I am the owner of the 'Plays Siran' cd. I can assure you this is 100% genuine in every respect. The sale ends on Sunday evening, but I realize that the price is outside most peoples budgets. I have the cd in Henley on Thames and would welcome anyone who wishes to hear it to contact me and they are most welcome to visit, have a coffee and listen to the cd. I regret that no copies or recordings can be made. Best wishes to you all, Simon.

Hi Greg, I rescued the cd from being disposed of by its owner. So the discussion of privacy never took place. Only last Sunday when clearing out an old barn I re-discovered it after many years. As I could not find any details of the cd online, I decided to offer it to the public and hope it found a suitable new home. What the new owner does with it is 100% up to them. I have played it once, the recording quality is fantastic, the disc is perfect. I hope this helps. Simon.

view post Posted on 16/5/2014, 18:29     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Beppe, immolati per il forum e vai ad ascoltare il CD! :D

madmanbb
view post Posted on 18/5/2014, 21:16     +1   -1

aggiudicato (non a me!) a 2150 sterline !!!

5 replies since 15/5/2014, 09:45   113 views